Get closest hubs
Show filtersHide filters
Share this page
PBS Turbo s.r.o. was founded in 1997 as a joint venture with MAN B&W Diesel AG, Augsburg, and the Turbochargers Division of První Brněnská Strojírna Velká Bíteš, a.s.
The beginning of turbocharger production in the town of Velká Bíteš goes back to 1956, when the first turbocharger was manufactured.
In more than fifty years of production history in Velká Bíteš there have been many milestones including the year 1992, when the 100,000th turbocharger carrying the PBS name was manufactured.
In 2000 PBS Turbo s.r.o. became a member of today’s MAN Diesel & Turbo SE and takes an important role in the development, design and production as well as marketing and after sales of MAN Turbocharger’s product programme.